2. The Website, including all the Contents present (excluding any applicable third party contents), is the property of SJF and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of the Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Contents. SJF does not grant any express or implied rights on the Contents under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
4. The Website makes information of third parties available, including articles, pictures, biographies, news reports and other data from external sources (“Third-Party Content” hereafter). You acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party Contents are not created or endorsed by SJF. The provision of the Third-Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third-Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by SJF or the providers of the Third-Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold SJF, its trustees, employees, associates and service providers responsible for any offering through the Website or any provider of the Third-Party Contents or other transaction You may undertake based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third-Party Content for any reason whatsoever.
5. By using any Third-Party Content, You may leave the Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than SJF. If You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. SJF makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that SJF or the Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of SJF or any of its associates. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked third-party websites are not under the control of SJF and SJF is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. SJF is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. SJF is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by SJF in any manner of the website.
6. The Website, the information and Contents on the Website, and any software made available on the Website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. Despite SJF’s best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of SJF that the Website will be free of any computer viruses etc.
7. In no event shall SJF, its trustees, employees, associates etc. be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, Contents, and functions of the Website or any linked web site, even if SJF is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. SJF expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update the Website or any of the Contents on the Website. SJF does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Contents or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. SJF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. SJF may make any other changes to the Website, the Contents and the products, programs or services described on the Website at any time without notice.
12. The Website is controlled, operated and administered by SJF from its office in India. SJF makes no representation that Contents on the Website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to the Website from territories where their contents are illegal or prohibited. You may not use the Website or export the Contents in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If You access the Website from a location outside India, You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all local laws.